Content

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE, all I want is to get back home!  Lord don't leave because I've grown!!!  Leave me to some piece of me, all I need is to see some of my old memories.  

LEAVE THE  MEMORIES ALONE, their what I need to get back home!!  All I wait for is your mercy, but my eyes grow dark as my blood runs from me.
 
GOD, I ask one plea, LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE, they're all I have and they may save me, damn this pain.
 
LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE, I see her as I go.  I wonder what they will do without me, will they have to beg and plead, who will supply them with their needs. 

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE!!  I watch the coming end of day and fear this place is where I'll lay. 

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE, Lord I know I'm on my own.  What will they do when I'm gone?  All around me the noise is crazy and the blood sprays over me as my mind grows hazy. 

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE, all I want is to get back home.  Lord, Oh Lord did you betray me, the night has come you see, to set me free. 

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE, all I want is to get back home.  Angels wings flutter over where I lay as Death's dark mask has come to stay. 

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE, all I want is to get back home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio